1. 1.3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and
heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.
2. 14.13 And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, `Blessed are the dead who die
in the Lord from now on!’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their
labors, for their deeds follow with them.”
3. 16.15 “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and
keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his
4. 19.9 Then he said to me, “Write, `Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage
supper of the Lamb.’ ” And he said to me, “These are true words of Adonai.”
5. 20.6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these
the second death has no power, but they will be priests of Adonai and of Yeshua and
will reign with Him for a thousand years.
6. 22.7 “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the
prophecy of this book.”
7. 22.14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the
tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
From the Book of Revelation
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see Adonai.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of Adonai.
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”